Saturday, May 1, 2010

Starting a blog

Well, I decided to start a blog to get my pictures out there. Also to just sort of keep everyone in the loop about what is going on with my photography. I will be posting pictures from sessions I do, as well as for specific people to be able to see. BTW I would like to thank Katie, for pushing me into the idea of getting a blog! (THANK YOU KATIE! lol) So everyone, check back, let me know what you think of my work. And definitely feel free to contact me, if you want portraits of anything done!

Here are a few examples of my work thus far.


This is my 10 month old out at the park, when I was doing a shoot for a friend and her children.

This is my four year old, during the shoot for their Easter pictures. She didn't enjoy this shoot at all, it was windy and she was whiney.

I am off to do a wedding shoot today.

Here are a few shots I took at a wedding I was at last weekend. I am doing stuff for the chapel I am getting married at in April of next year. It is called, Little Chapel on The Prairie, in Dunlap, IL. You can look it up on facebook!










I'm gonna go now, tty all later!



--Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment